Car Financing Options As Offered by Auto Refin
November 13, 2013 by admin
Anyone who needs a new car will know that affording one can be quite difficult. Not many people have enough cash to purchase a new vehicle without financial assistance, and this is why it is important to shop around for good financial institutions that offer decent interest rates and simple repayment terms.
Car financing does not need to be a complicated or confusing process. If you are aware of the options available to you and the implications of certain types of loans, then you should be able to make an educated decision that will benefit you financially both long term and immediately.
At Auto Refin we have more than just a few potential packages to offer you. We have car financing solutions for you to choose from and these are solutions that will be simple to set in place. We offer the following vehicle finance options to the market:
- New car finance – apply for finance for a new car can include quite a bit of paper work. At Auto Refin we will handle all of the paperwork on your behalf. When you apply for finance online through us we will find you the best possible deal with the best interest rates attached. What’s more is that once we have collected the required documents from you and pieced your application together, all correspondence and records are stored. You are welcome to access these at any stage in the future should you need copies or have lost a document along the way.
- Pre-owned vehicle finance – our team will ensure that the process is as simple as possible for both the buyer and the seller. Obtaining finance for pre-owned vehicles can be a bit more difficult than for brand new vehicles. We will assist with all the paperwork and ensure that you have completed all of the steps involved. The vehicle will need to be checked and approved roadworthy as well as appraised before finance can be considered. We can also help with the registration of your new vehicle and present you with a variety of insurance options to consider.
- Residual car finance – when purchasing a new vehicle you might have taken out a loan that offers a fixed monthly payment with one lump sum or balloon payment at the end. In many cases this amount is not affordable to the vehicle owner and so the option to refinance the outstanding amount exists. Financing the residual amount will ensure that your monthly car payments are greatly reduced and that your cash flow is freed up while you settle the final amount of your vehicle loan. All paper work will be professionally handled for you.
- Refinance – if you love your car, but find the monthly instalments to be a bit much, then it’s time to refinance. By refinancing the balance of your loan you will be freeing up your cash flow. There are options for you to choose from when doing this. You can elect to have a lesser monthly instalment for the following months, or you can choose to keep the instalment amount the same, but pay the vehicle off in a shorter space of time. Either way, you win.
At Auto Refin we also offer other financing options that you might find beneficial to you. We encourage you to take some time to chat to one of our friendly consultants about your needs and requirements. With our advice and guidance you should be able to choose an option that best suits your situation and your budget.
What do you need in order to apply for financial assistance with Auto Refin? The following documentation is required when you process your online application:
- A copy of your green bar-coded identity document.
- 3 months bank statements.
- Proof of your residential address with a utilities bill.
- Copy of your latest detailed pay slip.
At Auto Refin we are focused on providing our clients with access to the best deals and financial assistance available on the market. We have been operating for many years and have a reliable and professional team to help you every step of the way. If you need help with understanding and gaining access to car financing options that are available to you, turn to us at Auto Refin – don’t delay!